HRMS (Human Resource Management System)
Also called: HRMS, Human Resource Management System
Primary Audience: Faculty, Staff
Overview: The university has implemented a Human Resource Management System (HRMS) to manage a variety of functions associated with human resources. HRMS offers a set of self-service features that are designed for ease of use including:
- Add points to a campus card
- Update personal information and emergency contacts
- Register for annual flu shot
- Review benefits
- Review salary and tax information
- Review training catalogs and staff development courses
Systems and Procedures (S&P) is a university help desk that provides customer support, training, and password resets for HRMS.
Systems and Procedures is staffed with full time customer service representatives who are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 5:00PM.
You can reach Systems and Procedures by calling 935-5707.